The Secret Garden
The 18th century English garden of the Rectory is a tranquil space complete with its iconic Magnolias that bloom in the spring. You will be inspired by the garden’s peaceful, romantic vintage feel year round.
- Max Capacity: 50 socially distanced | 100 full (depending on seating configurations)
- 3 hour minimum rental
- Pricing below for events not including weddings and concerts
|Garden Pricing||Winter||Spring, Summer & Fall|
|Monday – Wednesday||$180 per hour||$225 per hour|
|Thursday & Friday||$225 per hour||$250 per hour|
|Saturday & Sunday||$250 per hour||$300 per hour|
The rustic-style atrium is a perfect space to shape into your vision. Raise all the blinds to let in natural light or close them for a more intimate feel. The exposed brick gives the room a rustic vibe perfect for a fall or winter event.
- Max Capacity: 24 socially distanced | 50 full (depending on seating configurations)
- $200 per hour – 3 hour minimum rental
- Capacity: 24 socially distanced| 50 full
- $230 per hour – 5 hour minimum rental
- Capacity: 2 socially distanced | 6 full
- Must be rented in combination with another space.
- $50 per hour – 2 hour minimum rental
- Capacity: 4 socially distanced| 14 full
- $85 per hour
- 2 hour minimum rental weekdays, 3 hour minimum rental weekends
- 1 changing room, 1 makeup station & full bathroom
- $200 per event
- Must be rented in combination with another space
- Must be booked within the event rental window
- No overnight stays
- 50 white outdoor chairs – $160
- Sun Sails (2) – $400
- Pergola Tarp (for sun or light rain)- $100
- Kitchenette – to be negotiated
- 9 Outdoor Electric Patio Heaters – $500 per event (or $60 per heater)
- Package price for combined use of spaces can be negotiated.
- All rental times must include set up & clear out.
- All events must end by 10 PM including clear out.
- Amplified music must be kept to a minimum and at low volume not higher than 60 decibels.
- Garden includes the use of the pergola.
- Renter or caterer to provide proof of liquor license.
- Catering permitted for select hourly options, limited preparation available on site.
- Choose your own vendors or select from our recommended vendors list.
- Banquet tables to be rented for any receptions.
- In addition, a $500 refundable security deposit must be paid for all events.
- Other terms and conditions will apply.
Nov. 14, 2020 – “Autumn Variations” To date, nearly a thousand music-lovers have enjoyed the comfort and beauty of the Secret Garden at the Rectory on Princess Street in Old Town Alexandria though 23 socially-distanced concerts of chamber music, opera, choral music, and cabaret. Now, Classical Movements is proud to introduce a new opportunity to… Continue reading A Savory Soiree in the Secret Garden