The Secret Garden
The 18th century English garden of the Rectory is a tranquil space complete with its iconic Magnolias that bloom in the spring. You will be inspired by the garden’s peaceful, romantic vintage feel year round.
- Max Capacity: 50 socially distanced | 99 full (depending on seating configurations)
- 3 hour minimum rental
- Pricing below for events not including weddings and concerts
|Garden Pricing||Winter||Spring, Summer & Fall|
|Monday – Wednesday||$180 per hour||$225 per hour|
|Thursday & Friday||$225 per hour||$250 per hour|
|Saturday & Sunday||$250 per hour||$300 per hour|
The rustic-style atrium is a perfect space to shape into your vision. Raise all the blinds to let in natural light or close them for a more intimate feel. The exposed brick gives the room a rustic vibe perfect for a fall or winter event.
- Max Capacity: 24 socially distanced | 45 full (depending on seating configurations)
- $200 per hour – 3 hour minimum rental
- Capacity: 24 socially distanced| 40 full
- $230 per hour – 5 hour minimum rental
- Capacity: 2 socially distanced | 6 full
- Must be rented in combination with another space.
- $50 per hour – 2 hour minimum rental
- Capacity: 4 socially distanced| 14 full
- $85 per hour
- 2 hour minimum rental weekdays, 3 hour minimum rental weekends
- 1 changing room, 1 makeup station & full bathroom
- $200 per event
- Must be rented in combination with another space
- Must be booked within the event rental window
- No overnight stays
- 50 white outdoor chairs – $160
- Sun Sails (2) – $400
- Pergola Tarp (for sun or light rain)- $100
- Kitchenette – to be negotiated
- Package price for combined use of spaces can be negotiated.
- All rental times must include set up & clear out.
- No events will start before 9 AM and all will end at 9 PM.
- No DJ, amplified music or dancing of any kind will be allowed.
- Garden includes the use of the pergola.
- Renter or caterer to provide proof of liquor license.
- Catering permitted for select hourly options, limited preparation available on site.
- Choose your own vendors or select from our recommended vendors list.
- Tables to be rented separately.
- Dressing rooms to be used during the rental period. Additional hours can be added on.
- The Rectory is a Non-Smoking venue.
- At no time can the building interior hold more than 49 people including staff.
- Guests should follow the City of Alexandria’s decibel rules. Venue reserves the right to monitor the events sound and ask to reduce volume if necessary.
- In addition, a $500 refundable security deposit must be paid for all events.
- Other terms and conditions will apply.